In a society based on knowledge, the role of education is just as important for the next generation as environmentally conscious behaviour is necessary. The Alu-GO system aims to put serious emphasis on these two crucial areas of sustainable development.
About Alu-GO briefly
Alu-GO is a creative activity, for which the raw material can be obtained easily from aluminium drink cans. The aluminium sheets are fixed using a hand tool, which can be used simply and quickly – the Alu-GO pliers. The fixing process is short and requires neither special professional knowledge, nor the use of a further fixative (e.g. glue).
Using Alu-GO enhances young people’s creativity. Its real benefits are twofold:
It is suitable for directly enhancing the key competences of young people and for developing manual dexterity, three-dimensional vision, creativity and independent learning – design – creation – execution. Once learnt, the method enables its users to realise their own ideas, stepping out of the boundaries of the designs offered by the system.
2.) Environmental consciousness
The Alu-GO method can be accommodated well into to presently expanding system of selective refuse collection and recycling. The aluminium drinking cans which are its raw material can be obtained anywhere, and through their use we can bring a serious environmental problem to our children’s attention. The selective collection of aluminium drinking cans can become – in a positive sense – an inner compulsion, similarly to washing one’s face and brushing one’s teeth in the morning are in the case of basic hygiene.
- Forward-looking, open-minded community
- Future consumers
- Continuously refreshed content
- Easy-to use user interface
- Exceptional targetability
- Unique solutions
- Positive reception opportunity
- Supporting schools
- Supporting the Alu-GO basic pack
- Organising a sponsored competition
- Event organisation
- Online advertising
Whom do we reach?
- 8-14 years old, elementary school students with a creative orientation
(typically young people who like to use constructional toys, like to tinker, draw, do origami or are involved in similar activities aimed at self-expression)
- 14-18 years old high school students with a technological orientation
- over-18- creative artists, students of technical universities, and professionals
(architects, civil engineers, designers)
- in a broader sense we reach the parents, friends and family of Alu-GO users, their teachers, as well as our partners who support the Alu-GO programme.
- active Internet users
- innovative young people
Why is it worth it?
- Beyond a concrete product advantage or emotional charge the sponsors/advertisers of Alu-GO also create a positive feeling/experience, which is independent of them, yet easily linked to them in the minds of consumers.
- Through their support they help to raise awareness of a serious environmental problem. To the students who use the programme they show the right direction and set an example just at the right time; at the beginning of their social development and orientation.
- The involvement of extra resources in education results in better qualified adults, which enhances the supporter’s good standing and marks them out as a responsible company with a long-term commitment.